Airline Jobs in Saudi Arabia(Saudi Airlines Careers)
Looking for exciting job opportunities with Saudi Airlines Careers? Discover how to land your dream job with one of the world’s top airlines through their application process, requirements, and available positions.
Specialist, Procurement Operations(Saudi Airlines Careers)
First, Supervise the delivery of items by supplier or local buyers – Food & Non-Food to ensure the ordered materials arrive correct and follow-up pending items to be delivered on time especially VIP items.
- Ensure that cash and credit invoices are consolidated against Purchase Orders.
- Handle issues related to rejected and unsubmitted invoices.
- Coordinate with requestor if ordered items are not clear before placing / securing subject to price / quality and lead time and possible advice option /alternative if items are currently not available.
- Negotiate / coordinate to supplier to maximize credit payment and possibly minimizing cash terms.
- Liaise with main store to update pending orders and other orders in terms of
quality / quantity base on required specification.
- Handle IOC for payment and monitor the status.
- Cover the absence of staff on leave, and act as delegate for his immediate superior.
- Then, Daily monitoring of Hygiene and Food Safety violations / activities in the unit and reporting the same in Shift Hygiene Report & Daily Hygiene Report.
- Coordinate with Head or Supervisor. Quality Controller to sort out the Hygiene and Food Safety issues of the unit & associated outlets.
- Receive feedback of hygiene issues from different sections of the unit and report the same to Head or Supervisor. Quality Controller.
- Investigate with respective departments on customer complaints and give a comprehensive and logical feedback along with corrective action taken to the Section head / Supervisor.
- Monitor and Maintain FSMS/HACCP/Food Safety Policy and Standard on the floor of the unit, cafeteria, and & associated outlets.
- Impart new hire training, refresher training and on-job-training for all food handlers as per the training plan.
- Daily monitoring of pest control activities undertaken by the pest control technician.
- Hygiene inspection of outlets and other SACC services as per the plan.
Team Leader, Railways – Makkah
- Besides, Supervise and participate in the daily movement and organize and maintain all files and records.
- Enhance the company image at all times by giving up-to-standard quality of service to all train passengers.
- Submit all daily reports, cash, and credit card sales to Supervisor on time and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor /Section Head/ Department Manager.
- Ensure to provide proper procedure regarding train passengers’ reports and complaints with actual sample and immediate distribution of relevant information to immediate Superior:
- Supervisor / Section Head/ Department Manager.
Sales Associate – Jeddah
- Lastly, Follow the instructions from Immediate Superior: Team Leader/ Supervisor /Section Head/ Manager Railways.
- Participate in the daily movement, Organize, and ensure on time service at all times as per the standard.
- Enhance the company image at all times by giving up-to-standard quality of service and display professionalism to all train passengers.
- Must attend to passenger needs as soon as possible.
- Assist the Team Leader / Supervisor in preparation; and Monitoring of additional items for Operational use and Daily Reports (CDN, Daily Store Items Inventory,
- Equipment Inventory, Chemical Inventory, Credit Card Report and Shift Handover Report) and submit on time to Admin Office.
- Ensure to provide proper procedure regarding train passengers’ reports and complaints with immediate distribution of relevant information and product sample to immediate Superior:
- Team Leader, Supervisor / Section Head/ Department Manager.
Facebook: Ayla Company
LinkedIn: Ayla Company